Apr 6, 2025
Marysville Victoria
February 12th 2009 will go down in Australian History as Black Saturday when the horrific fires destroyed Marysville Victoria .. and tragically 34 fatalities 😢… I remember us driving through a Bush Fire area a few weeks after the fires and seeing the devastation, I could not bring myself to take a photo then as I would feel like a ghoul …
Fast forward to 2025 and we have ‘camped’ at the Marysville RV area, the town has bounced back and looks amazingly beautiful! Surrounded by beautiful tall trees in all their colourful splendour.
A Mecca for the Mountain Bike Riders and Bush Walkers, we have walked into town twice and yesterday I thought I’d walk up to Stevenson Falls, but after 1.2klm of steep walking and realising it was 3.7k one way .. I turned around. Still I was happy with what I did but I’m sure the body will feel it tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bordertown RV Park
A night at Bordertown at the RV Camp which is situated within walking distance to town. Situated beside a lake and nice walking trail, plent...
-
G’Day My name is Mick and along with my wife Vickie we welcome you to our Blog, Our number plate on our car is NIKNOFF and that’s what we e...
-
At Mareeba Six new tires went on the Bushtracker, I chose to buy the Maxxis D700 as the price was far cheaper than anything else and as far ...
-
HOME SWEET HOME 🥴🤣 And it’s raining heavy … 🫤 Seriously we do love getting home after a trip, we quickly fall back into our home life wi...
















No comments:
Post a Comment