A night at Bordertown at the RV Camp which is situated within walking distance to town. Situated beside a lake and nice walking trail, plenty of space for other travellers.
1st time we have come across a card pay station, $15 per vehicle for the night. Pay with card and place receipt on dash of car. Four other caravans came in during the afternoon, making a total of six counting ours.
I walked into town via a short cut across the railway line and under the bridge, looking for a news agency to buy a birthday card for Tate our grandson who recently turned 11 but no newsagents in town, but fortunately the Post Office had a few to choose from.
I took a few photos of the buildings, I bought a steak and lamb chops from the local butcher to surprise Vickie, but because we had no vegetables due to border restrictions they were put in the freezer, and the two cakes from the bakery, well the Vanilla slice was the worst I’ve had, 🤮 but Vickie’s ‘danish’ was ok.
Onto Adelaide today and stay with our daughter for some time. 💙













No comments:
Post a Comment